Friday, March 23, 2018

Spring Dino

I have wanted to try the Distress Ink with Water Droplets - here is my first card ~ Also, I am using Heat Embossing  with White Ink for my stamps- thanks for stopping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Cardstock - White Black - Watercolor
Distress Inks Rainbow Colors - Sponge Tool
Water Droplets - Paint Brush
Lawn Fawn Critters from the Past Stamp Set
Versamark Ink - Snow Embossing Powder - Heat Gun
ATG

Inspired to create by:
SS Facebook National Craft Month 
SS National Craft Month
Lawn Fawn #25 Color Inspiration -Distress Ink Rainbow Colors  #4

March Stamplorations  All About Spring and Faith - UE
Cardz TV AG
QKR Stampede #288 AG
Jo's Scrap Shack AG #1








3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely Gail! I am addicted to the white embossing powder trend, and this is so sweet with the little dino!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow background with the water droplets. I have never given this a try but you have inspired me to have a go. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail this is so pretty! I love your background!!!! And that little dinosaur is adorable! Thanks for linking up in our FFC this week too!!! Have an amazing day and a beautiful Easter/Passover holiday!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.